Job Posting - Animal Control Officer
ANIMAL CONTROL OFFICER
The Village of Granisle is re-tendering the contract position of Animal Control Officer.
The Village of Granisle is seeking a self-motivated individual. The successful applicant will be under contract and provide service by responding on a complaints basis as well as responding to any issues that he/she may observe throughout the community.
The Animal Control Officer is responsible for:
- Seizure of dogs, cats and other domestic animals at large.
- Seizure of vicious or diseased dogs.
- Maintenance of the dog pound — all cages and runs will be cleaned daily when occupied and disinfected after each dog or cat has been released.
- Public relations and the provision of information.
- Recommend to residents the licensing of dogs
- Incident forms to be submitted to the Village Office as required.
- Issuing of ticketing as required
- Monthly invoicing with documentation of incident reports.
Starting date for this contract would be February 1, 2019.
Interested persons should submit their bid document and related references to the Chief Administrative Officer at the Village of Granisle no later than 4:30 p.m. Monday, January 28, 2019.
Chief Administrative Officer
Village of Granisle
P.O. Box 128
Granisle, B.C. V0J 1W0