Home Owner Grant
The home owner grant reduces the amount of property tax you pay for your principal residence.
The grant is available to homeowners that pay property taxes to a municipality or to the province if they live in a rural area. If you pay your property taxes to a First Nations, contact the First Nations directly.
You may qualify for a home owner grant if you are one of the following:
- Under 65 years of age
- A senior
- A veteran
- A person with disabilities
- Living with a spouse or relative with disabilities
- A spouse or relative of a deceased owner
For more information please:
- Visit the Province of BC Home Owner Grant website,
- Browse these Home Owner Grants Help Links, OR
- Contact the Village of Granisle office, we will be happy to help!